Tuesday 10 November 2015

October Nails of the Month

So of course Octobers' nails of the month have to be a Halloween set. Though what I love about these is that they aren't obviously Halloween nails. But very much witch inspired!




'I put a spell on you,
Because your mine!'

I may have mentioned before that Hocus Pocus is my favourite Halloween film so loved doing a nail with the best song ever, 'I put a spell on you' (cannot say those words without singing them in my best Winnie Sanderson voice!) Although with these nails I did do probably one of the worst things I've ever done in my nail tech career. To paint I put a spell on you on a nail obviously takes some time and patience. So what did I do? I decided to wipe it all off thinking the nail was cured with topcoat. I KNOW! I thought I was going to cry and so did my client. Lol but we got there in the end and were able to laugh about it too! 

What Halloween nails did you go for in the end? I didn't get any on as I didn't have time. #lifeasanailtech!
 Hope everyone had a great Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment